Friday 20 June 2014

Summer




 







If you're living in England, you'll know just how terrible the weather can be (major sad face), but how recently the weather has been quite nice. It's had a few ups and downs, but mainly very sunny and very warm.
I even managed to tan a little bit, which is somewhat of an achievement as I usually either burn or stay exactly the same shade of pale that I've always been.
Lucky for me, the nice weather started a few days into my holiday off work, so that made it even more enjoyable.
I don't usually drink, but the lovely warm weather, a pretty Summer dress and a flower filled garden put me in the mood for a fruit cider or two!

Sitting in the garden, reading a good book and relaxing. Sounds wonderful right?
Well Summer nights usually mean lighting a fire in the fire pit outside, and toasting marshmallows. Makes for a beautiful end, to a beautiful day.
Have you been enjoying the start of Summer?


xox

2 comments:

  1. Cute posts and I definitely know how you feel about the typical Bristish weather can be very daunting sometimes but luckily its all sunny now (fingers crossed) it stays like this :D xx

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is usually so rubbish isn't it :(. Sick of the weather being all over the place. It's been cloudy and raining, and then boiling hot and blazing sun all in the space of a few hours today :S. Make up your mind sun! haha xx

      Delete